Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, January 11, 2013

CNBlue Releases Video Teaser for Comeback Song “I’m Sorry”

CNBlue Releases Video Teaser for Comeback Song “I’m Sorry”

cre: soompi.com


On January 10, FNC Entertainment revealed that the title of the group’s comeback song is “I’m Sorry” and simultaneously revealed part 1 of “Blue Teaser.”
The teaser starts off with a girl’s voice saying, “It’s over. I’m sorry” and leads into the boys performing a snippet of their title track.
It’s been previously revealed that Jung Yong Hwa has composed the title track making many fans and industry insiders anticipate the song’s release as he has slowly built a name for himself as a composer.
Meanwhile, the second video teaser will be released on January 11 and the song will fully be revealed on January 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment