Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Friday, January 11, 2013

“I Miss You’s” Latest Error Amuses Netizens

“I Miss You’s” Latest Error Amuses Netizens

cre: soompi.com


Recently, sharp-eyed netizens spotted an amusing error in MBC drama “I Miss You. The screen captures from the 17th episode of the drama were shared on various online communities, humoring netizens.
The error was spotted in the final scene of the 17th episode where Han Jung Woo (Park Yoo Chun) runs away with Lee Soo Yeon (Yoon Eun Hye), who had been framed for murder. During the scene, viewers were drawn to Yoon Eun Hye’s shoes, which magically changed from black boots to sheepskin boots. Amusingly, in the beginning of the 18th episode, which aired yesterday, she changed back into her black boots.
Netizens who saw the photos commented, “Haha that’s funny,” “She must have changed into the sheepskin boots because it was freezing,” “How did they find this?” “Netizens never cease to amaze me,” and more.
Meanwhile, “I Miss You” has been extended by one episode and will end on January 17 with a total of 21 episodes.
Meanwhile, check out the preview for the nineteenth episode of “I Miss You” with subs here!

No comments:

Post a Comment