Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, April 11, 2013

CN Blue Yong Hwa and SNSD Seo Hyun Living Close to Each Other...?

Okay, mslee is not a Yong-Seo shipper, but I guess I can say safely that among the Girls Generation, I like Seo Hyun and Tae Yeon so far. I'm not a big fan of SNSD but because I like k-pop, I'm all for anything k-pop.

Jung Yong Hwa is one of my favorite idol turned actor since I watched Heartstrings. I like the chemistry of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, but I'm not a hard core dooley shipper also. I just like them together and feel giddy whenever there's news about them. But of course, all this time, Shin Hye has denied any relationship going on between her and Yong Hwa besides close friendship they had formed.

Well, any one who would make Yong Hwa happy is fine as long as it brings him inspiration to write awesome songs that I really like and love. Because I am a fan, a CN Blue fan also.

the news:

Yonghwa and Seohyun live in the same apartment complex?

cre: allkpop




It’s been revealed that CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa and Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun live in the same apartment complex!
tvN‘s news program had a corner called ‘Decisive Punch‘. The program reported on idols that were rumored to be dating. One of the couples they covered was Yonghwa and Seohyun, who’d become a hot issue and a fan favorite after their gig together on ‘We Got Married‘. There were rumors that the pair lived in the same apartment complex, and the news corner found out that the rumor was indeed true.
CNBLUE’s dorms were located on the 1st floor of the complex, and Seohyun had moved in with her parents last year into an apartment on the 4th floor. Their neighbors revealed, “Seohyun lived here first, and CNBLUE moved here soon after that. When their label FNC Entertainment moved their headquarters near here, the members probably moved here to be closer to their label.

No comments:

Post a Comment