Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Song Hye Gyo Denies the Rumor that Jo In Sung Rejected Her Dinner Offer

Song Hye Gyo Denies the Rumor that Jo In Sung Rejected Her Dinner Offer

cre; soompi.com


On April 3 during an interview after the ending of SBS’s “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” actress Song Hye Gyomentioned the rumor concerning actor Jo In Sung and herself.
Song Hye Gyo stated, “I have heard this rumor. It involves Jo In Sung rejecting me when I ask him out to eat.”
She continued truthfully, “When I heard it, I asked people, ‘This is about me?’ It wouldn’t feel so unfair to me if I even really asked him to go out for dinner. I can now laugh at the useless rumors most of the time, but sometimes I can’t help but feel like it is unfair. It is even worse when people around me believe the rumors.”
Netizens that heard this news commented, “This rumor doesn’t make sense. Song Hye Gyo is so beautiful,” “It is only a rumor. Please don’t get hurt by it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment