Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Song Seung Hoon and Kim Tae Hee Promote "My Princess" in Japan

by: hazelnutthursdays @soompi.com


Song Seung Hoon and Kim Tae Hee Promote "My Princess" in Japan


Song Seung Hoon and Kim Tae Hee, stars of the early 2011 MBC drama “My Princess” were recently in Japan, in anticipation of their drama’s airing there.  They appeared in an event in Tokyo, with 3,000 fans in attendance.






The two actors have held two promotional tours for “My Princess” in a month alone.  In early August, Song and Kim were in Taiwan to drum up interest in the drama.
“My Princess” tells the story of Lee Seol (Kim), an ordinary 25-year-old university student who finds out one day that she is the long-lost descendant of Korea’s royal family. Song plays Park Hae Young, a diplomat from a chaebol family whose patriarch intends to reinstate the monarchy. 
Kim is expected to spend more time in Japan after this.  The actress will film a Japanese drama, “Boku To Star No 99 Nichi,” opposite Nishijima Hidetoshi.   

No comments:

Post a Comment