Wandering Thoughts...my K-World

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hyun Bin, ‘Holiday is 9 nights and 10 days’

...again, this is a delayed post from me (mslee), mianhe. This was posted Posted on July 29, 2011 and again, I was busy posting others update. Anyways, Binnie will always be one of my faves so i won't forget him:))


shared by sakura29angel @soompi.com/hbthread


Oh my, how can I keep up! Just right after I posted the other news about Binnie taking 15 days off, then this news came up!

Hyun Bin’s agency mentioned on the 29th that some media has it all wrong, Hyun Bin’s holiday should be 9 nights and 10 days.

So it started with 4 nights and 5 days, then 14 nights and 15 days, now it is 9 nights and 10 days. I have decided to just let it be, and good that he is taking a break, whether it’s long or short.

Hyun Bin is due back on 5th of August.





No comments:

Post a Comment